Sunday, March 23, 2008

My first Blog


I decided to create a blog because everyone in my family has one. Now everyone can see what fascinating things are happening in Sarah Crandall's life :) yeah i know i am probably the youngest person on here (17 years old) but what the hay! So today is Easter and Taylen's birthday! she is three years old!! Yesterday was her birthday party and the first thing she says to me is "I'm as big as you now Sarah, I'm three!" she is so adorable. we got to have Taylen and Ryah here with us for Easter Sunday. YAY! It was nice to see Brad with them, he such a great father to them. so when Taylen is here i sometimes sleep with her and every time i do, she wakes up crying for her daddy. I love having them come down; even if i have to get up and go get brad in the middle of the night haha their worth it ;)

No comments: