Thursday, June 19, 2008

IT's been a while...






HEY everybody so i havent written anything for like two months! it's because i'm a myspace person lol but now i havent even updated that hahaha..too busy i guess. so I had my jr.prom back in like march? yeah...so i will post a pic of me and my date. We went as friends his name is curtis and he's like my BEST friend; i had soooo much fun!! and i got a spray tan so i felt pretty tan lol since i am soo fair. I'm the only one in my family who can't really tan but it's all good. i got the natural blonde hair ;) soo it's finally SUMMER!!!!! and it's been so much fun, i have some goal for this summer:

1. get tanner
2. get in better shape
3. do something fun everyday.
........
.........
...

ok i thought i had more? i do but i can't think of them. lol well that's it for now i guess. :) :)

2 comments:

brookebaby said...

HEY GIRL! i have a blog, too! check it ouuuuttt.

lindsayfam said...

Sarah,

You look fabulous!!! Pretty dress. We can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. Breanna wants you to hang out with her...so set aside some time for your #1 fan :)